What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 04.09.15 Conservationists Celebrate Expanded Protection for the Castle
- 13.08.15 SOSNPN welcomes Province’s paper on protection of the endangered South Okanagan-Similkameen
- 12.08.15 More participants withdraw from flawed Kinder Morgan pipeline review process
- 23.07.15 Fourth Annual Flathead BioBlitz Aims to Catalogue Species
- 13.07.15 BC’s Parks Remain at Risk: CPAWS Report