What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 26.06.15 Proposed Hecate Strait Marine Protected Area regulations too weak: CPAWS
- 05.06.15 Conservation groups welcome protection for Strait of Georgia’s unique glass sponge reefs
- 01.06.15 New CPAWS report underlines weaknesses in British Columbia’s marine protected areas
- 27.04.15 Marine Planning Partnership heralds new wave of ocean management in British Columbia
- 08.04.15 Local support for national park in South Okanagan-Similkameen grows to over 3:1 in favour