What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 30.12.16 CPAWS welcomes opportunity to improve protection of Scott Islands marine National Wildlife Area
- 21.12.16 CPAWS welcomes joint Canada-USA commitment to protect the Arctic
- 03.12.16 Conservationists welcome progress on MPAs but remain concerned about protection of Scott Islands.
- 02.12.16 A better future for our provincial parks
- 30.11.16 CPAWS-BC Statement of support for the Ktunaxa Nation’s Qat’muk Declaration