What we do
Our vision is to protect at least 50% of Canada's wilderness and oceans, keeping B.C.'s great parks, oceans and ecosystems wild for this century and beyond.
- 26.02.14 Environmental groups urge Premier not to pass amendments to the Park Act
- 17.02.14 Changes to Park Act condemned by environmentalists for threats to protected areas
- 15.02.14 BC’s Parks Act in Peril?
- 15.01.14 CPAWS-BC and Sierra Club BC showcase biodiversity in “A Wild Life in the Flathead Valley”
- 05.11.13 Environmental Commissioner’s report underlines need for federal action on biodiversity: CPAWS