A Photo Contest for BC’s Endangered Grasslands
Win one of 3 great prizes and help protect the most endangered ecosystem on earth!
Until March 15, 2019, Parks Canada is asking for feedback on Canada’s newest National Park Reserve — proposed right here in BC! This rare and unique habitat is a hotspot for biodiversity and in dire need of protection. We are asking for your help to spread awareness about this incredible region through the #SOSNationalPark Photo Contest.
You have three chances to win one of three awesome prizes. Random draws will take place on in mid March 2019. You get an extra entry for each platform that you enter on (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Follow and tag CPAWS-BC
- Share the #SOSNationalPark graphic
- Tell us why you want a new National Park Reserve in the South Okanagan-Similkameen
- Use #SOSnationalpark
*Make sure that your account is public. Full contest rules here.
- Enter before Thursday, Feb 14: A roundtrip for two on the Sea to Sky Gondola
- Enter between Thursday, Feb 14 and Thursday, Feb 28: $50 to MEC
- Enter between Thursday, Feb 28 and Friday, March 15: $50 to MEC
Learn more about the proposed South Okanagan-Similkameen National Park Reserve.
PS. Check out the Social Media Toolkit for inspiration and sample posts that you can use to spread the word about this extraordinary opportunity to create a bright future for BC’s endangered grasslands.